13 July 2009

Pushing Up North...

Hey Gang,

It’s been 3 months now I should have given heads-up. Only valid excuse being complete a bliss immersion in the journey.
Since we last talked, a lot has happened; in mere luxury of time.
I’ve jumped up north from Brazil to Costa Rica, where Frauke has joined me, and there are now four eyes to slide over the road’s beauty.
Central America has been home from the past 3 months, from the paradise Caribbean Islands of Panama, through the nature’s marvels of Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras…
…and finding myself now on the Mayan’s trail of Guatemala.

Pushing up North over the summer, Mexico is next on the map, to end this second chapter of the StefWolrdTour at the Burning Man Festival in Nevada.

If things go as planned, I should be home, whatever that means and wherever that is, sometimes in September.

You’ll find below the usual drill, loaded with pics and blabla about what the hell has happened over Spring.

More than anything, I hope that this note finds you all, spread around the globe, light-hearted and smiling at Life.

I miss you all loads, and keep carrying you on the tracks in my heart.

Sending you the strongest Love and Lights.


Mister Lucky Bastard

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Salut mec , comment ca va ?? Super d avoir des news d un voyageur -t ecris super bien en plus enfoire !-, je pensais que cela me ferait deprimer, mais non, ca me fait toujours rever en fait ! Deux mois a Paris... ouh c est chaud! mais heureusement, demain je me casse! Pas loin, certe, puisque je vais passer l ete a Valencia en espagne, histoire de ne pas trop oublier... avant de rentrer voir les petites jeunettes de HEC ! ... hehe, misere... bises a toi et a ta schone petite femme!
Juanito

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home